Galapagos

Arriving at the Baltra airport 

Tortuga bay 

Charles Darwin Research Station 

It almost made me cry seeing this iguana looking for his/her lover/friend from this little windows. It stay there for more than one hour, then I left, probably it's still there now... I wanted to break the net, but probably there is a reason why they separated them. 

New little turtles!!! 

A sea lion resting on a boat 

Leon Dormido (Kicker Rock) 

Me and a sea lion

Shark! 

Me and a turtle

Manglesito beach 

Sea lion resting on a bench... Why not? 

National geographic: the only boat I would like to travel with 

San Cristobal island -  La Loberia 
This sea lion tried to attack me...he doesn't like to be photographed 
Piqueros de patas azules - Blue footed boobies 

Other sea lions resting... T
hey can really sleep everywhere and all the time! 

Comments

Popular Posts