Dog sitter

13/10/2013 I don't know how I ended up to be a dog sitter. Roman, the owner of the farm, has two beautiful dogs : Loreto and Amazona (1 year old and 1 year and a half old respectively). He's used to take them everywhere, he never leaves them at home. The male in particular can't stay more than 2 minutes without him . So we decided that his dogs need to learn to stay at home sometimes. Today is Sunday and like every Sunday there is a football match. This time it will be in another village. I decided not to go. The main reason is that I'm not so interested, the other reason is that today is raining and it will get cold very soon. I proposed to Roman to go and leave the dogs at home with me. I thought that because they already know me and love me, they would be okay with it. Amazona didn't make any problems, she's a lady and she's very independent. But Loreto... He started crying two minutes after Roman left and he tried to escape many times. After six hours he still cries, no matter if I tried to buy his love with some good food (their favourite food are papaya, banana, cocco and avocado!) . The only thing that helped was hugging him and talking to him. So I spent the last six hours hugged to a dog... Romain, when are you coming back?!?

Comments

Popular Posts